Sasha Soundlab, as the pack is called, has been developed in close co-operation with Sasha, with the result being quite a fancy piece of software gear. Not only does the pack contain a wide variety of pads, leads, drums and loops, it also lets you rework each sound using several tools such as pitch bend, envelope modification and filters. And it’s not just for studio purproses, as we can imagine Sasha Soundlab also comes in handy during live performances when you need to add that extra bit of floor magic to your grooves.
- 20 pad and lead synths
- 69 drum and percussion kits
- 100 customizable loops and grooves
- Samples processed through stomp boxes, tube pre-amps and more.
- Drum machines loaded with grooves that will instantly rock the dance floor.
- Classic step sequencer
- Modify pitch, envelopes, velocity and filters.
- Shape sounds with real-time multi-effects.
- Use the Glitch Machine to add dynamic fills and transitions.
Sasha Soundlab is compatible with Logic, Ableton, Cubase, ProTools, Nuendo and more. Available as a standalone KONTAKT PLAYER Instrument as well as VST and AU and RTAS Plugins. Introductory price is set at $99,-